Customer Service Charter
Every member of staff of the City of Dublin Education and Training Board (CDETB) is committed to the principles of quality customer service as outlined below.
Service for All
- We aim to provide a high quality accessible service to all our customers.
- We will ensure the rights to equal treatment established by legislation for all persons seeking our service.
- We will use modern technology to support our service delivery.
- We will foster a co-ordinated and integrated approach to the delivery of our services.
- We will provide our service in a polite and courteous manner.
- We will ensure that privacy is respected at all times.
When Entering our Buildings
- We will endeavour to ensure that all our buildings are accessible.
- We will keep our public and service areas safe and clean.
- We aim to ensure that all information we produce is clear, timely and accurate.
- Published information will be provided in an accessible and easy to read format and will also be available on our websites.
- Our public information, as per the Official Languages Act 2003, will be produced in both Irish and English and we will inform you of your right as a customer to choose to be dealt with through the medium of either Irish or English.
- Any member of staff visiting your home will carry official identification.
- We will treat all personal information provided in a confidential manner and use such information only for the purposes for which it is supplied, in accordance with relevant legislation.
Students/Participants and Staff
- We aim to provide the best service possible to students/participants of our learning programmes and activities.
- We recognise staff as internal customers.
Consulting our Customers
- We will consult with you and evaluate the quality of our service on a regular basis.
Complaints and Appeals
- We welcome and invite comments on the service we provide and if you have any suggestions in this regard you can use our
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, Complaints and Appeals Procedure are in place