Every member of staff of the City of Dublin Education and Training Board (CDETB) is committed to the principles of quality customer service as outlined below.
Service for All
- We aim to provide a high quality accessible service to all our customers.
- We will ensure the rights to equal treatment established by legislation for all persons seeking our service.
- We will use modern technology to support our service delivery.
- We will foster a co-ordinated and integrated approach to the delivery of our services.
- We will provide our service in a polite and courteous manner.
- We will ensure that privacy is respected at all times.
When Entering our Buildings
- We will endeavour to ensure that all our buildings are accessible.
- We will keep our public and service areas safe and clean.
- We aim to ensure that all information we produce is clear, timely and accurate.
- Published information will be provided in an accessible and easy to read format and will also be available on our websites.
- Our public information, as per the Official Languages Act 2003, will be produced in both Irish and English and we will inform you of your right as a customer to choose to be dealt with through the medium of either Irish or English.
- Any member of staff visiting your home will carry official identification.
- We will treat all personal information provided in a confidential manner and use such information only for the purposes for which it is supplied, in accordance with relevant legislation.
Students/Participants and Staff
- We aim to provide the best service possible to students/participants of our learning programmes and activities.
- We recognise staff as internal customers.
Consulting our Customers
- We will consult with you and evaluate the quality of our service on a regular basis.
Complaints and Appeals
- We welcome and invite comments on the service we provide and if you have any suggestions in this regard you can use our
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, Complaints and Appeals Procedure are in place